Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a minimum check-in age?
Yes. The minimum check-in age is 21.
2. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
Most of the kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size). Some Unit Types have Kitchenettes.
3. What do we need to bring to the unit?
Just bring your clothes, food, money and any personal items and leave the rest to us, and don’t forget to bring your ability to have fun and relax.
4. Is Internet service available?
Free Wi-Fi service in units and common areas. Computer available in clubhouse for a nominal fee.
5. What are some special amenities available at Wyndham Vacation Resorts Towers on the Grove at North Myrtle Beach?
Guests enjoy private beach access to a Cherry Grove area of Myrtle Beach. Our resort offers a Lazy River, pools, hot tubs, as well as a water slide. Many of our suites include a whirlpool tub.
6. Is this a Pet-Friendly resort?
Sorry, no pets.
7. What is your Smoking Policy?
Wyndham Towers on the Grove is a non-smoking resort, therefore smoking is not permited in the units or on the balconies. There is a designated smoking area available on the ground level of the parking garage.